I am back with another crazy problem that only happens to me. I contacted support and of course they don’t know how to fix it. I’m almost certain I am cursed with these extremely unique problems that only happen to maybe .0000000000001% of users using Office 365.
I have tried Googling until my fingers were bleeding to no avail.
Absolutely NO one else seems to have had this problem.
I have an end user with an Office 365 E3 license. They were upgraded from Bus Premium to E3 prior to this since they ran out of space. The E3 license comes with Online Archive and it should work in Outlook as my own Office 365 license is an E3 license and my Online Archive works fine.
I can create a new profile and this fixes it for maybe a few days then it will disappear again.
I have tried /safe /resetnav but nothing helps.
Nothing in the Event Viewer.
The Online Archive shows up in OWA.
My theory is that upon changing the license somewhere along the lines it got screwed up. I even tried removing the E3 license from this end user and then leaving no license and finally putting it back, no luck.
Here’s hoping someone out there has experienced this and might have a fix or point me in the right direction.